Tarryl Clark for Congress Friends
March 28, 2024, 03:59:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tarryl Clark is running for Congress again! She's running in the Minnesota 8th District in 2012.  Let's help her get it done! GO TARRYL!!! We love you and so will Duluth!!! 

Please donate to Tarryl Clark for Congress!!! http://tarrylclark.com/
Please donate today!!!

BREAKING NEWS: Tarryl Clark to run for Congress in 2012 against Rep. Chip Cravaack in MN-08. Join the Clark for Congress Campaign now! Please donate to Tarryl's campaign today!
http://tarrylclark.com/

Save Medicare and Social Security from the GOP !!!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Grand Old Party (GOP) isn't so grand anymore! It has the Tea Party Blues!

Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Grand Old Party (GOP) isn't so grand anymore! It has the Tea Party Blues!  (Read 240 times)
Jazziette
Global Moderator

« on: September 15, 2010, 03:37:47 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I can remember when Republicans were decent and highly respected citizens and politicians.  Things have changed on the political scene but nothing seems to have changed as much as the Republican image and attitude. The minute they had the first town hall meeting and tea partiers showed up being disruptive the GOP should have put their foot down.

But then I guess they had no control over what they did and also I think that they secretly liked it. They were sure it would work in their favor and they could stand back and let the tea partiers do their dirty work for them.

What they didn't realize then was that, much like Dr. Frankenstein, they were creating a monster. And once the monster got loose there would be no controlling it.

I guess one could really blame it all on John McCain. After all, it was he who chose Sarah Palin to be his VP running mate in 2008. As Julia Roberts would say: "Big mistake! HUGE!" We all know he knows it now and in all probability knew it almost as soon as her plane landed in Phoenix or wherever it landed when they first sealed the deal.

I could almost feel sorry for the GOP if it weren't for the way they have treated President Obama and this entire country since the inauguration. Led by Rush Limbaugh of all people, they have endeavored every step of the way to prevent anything Obama wanted to accomplish from being done. They have refused to work with him on a bipartisan basis and have said "no" to everything he has offered.

And not only that...they have continued to insult him by questioning his birthplace, his religion, and even his Patriotism.

For that I can't forgive them.

So let them self destruct and let's get this country back on track without their constant interference! Obama never said "Yes I can". What he said was "Yes we can!"

So let's all be sure to VOTE in November and make sure we maintain control of the Senate and the House!

Don't take anything for granted! Vote and Donate! The candidates need your help. And while you're at it will you please go to http://www.tarrylclark.com and contribute what you can to her campaign to unseat Michele Bachmann?

She would appreciate your help and would work hard to make Washington work for YOU!

Thanks!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 03:46:41 am by Jazziette » Report Spam   Logged

"And in the end the love we take is equal to the love we make." John Lennon

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

An American Patriot
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 05:23:21 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

TARRYL CLARK will have another chance at being elected to Congress now. She's running against newcomer Chad Cravaack in Mn 8th District. Some think that she won't get the campaign contributions she got when she ran against Bachmann in the 6th. But don't count on it! The DNC wants to take back the House! And Tarryl is the best shot at defeating Cravaack there is.

I don't care if Tarryl has to move to China to get elected to Congress! I will support her all the way because we need elected officials who will represent US and OUR INTERESTS and NOT the interests of SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS!

Let's all help to get Tarryl elected. She's out of the chute and running now. So, let's get organized!

Clark for Congress 2012 !!!!

AAP

Report Spam   Logged

"When we blindly adopt a religion, a political system, a literary dogma, we become automatons. We cease to grow." ~ Anais Nin
Jazziette
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 06:36:26 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I don't think the Republican Party will ever be the same now that they have been infiltrated by the tea party. I know many Republicans who are absolutely horrified by the antics of the tea party and what they are attempting to do to our country.
Report Spam   Logged

"And in the end the love we take is equal to the love we make." John Lennon
Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  

Jump to: